Showroom Seminar Application
Take part in the event that has been requested by interior designers and architects
We have recently carried out a survey of a number of influential interior designers and architects, the results of which have indicated that, in this post pandemic world, what they are most interested in and are seeking is knowledge and information sharing.
To respond to this need, we have decided, for this year only, to present a Clerkenwell OPEN Seminar Trail.
This will consist of a maximum of 15 Clerkenwell showrooms, over the two days of 7/8th September, hosting a series of informative and knowledge based seminars and workshops which will bring together leading figures from workplace and hospitality design to examine the trends and key issues affecting our industry.
This event is open to showrooms based in Clerkenwell.
Topics will include:
• Sustainability & Circular Design (Panel discussion)
• Workplace Design & Strategy for 2023 (Workshop)
• Future of work – Is Hybrid Working the Way Forward or a Utopia? (Debate)
• Reducing Waste is an Imperative (Panel discussion)
• How Metaverse Could Change Our Work (Panel discussion)
• Embracing Decarbonisation in the Workplace (Presentations)
• Office As a hub for Collaboration & Wellbeing (Panel discussion)
• Delivering a Sustainable Hospitality Project (Panel discussion)
• Sustainable Product Specification (Panel discussion)
• Addressing Material Toxicity (Talk & Q&A)
• Tackling the Challenge to Reduce Water Consumption in Hospitality Settings (Presentation and Q&A)
• Presenting with Confidence (Workshop)
• Creative Workshop with a Leading British Craftsperson (Workshop)
• Sustainable Flooring, Project Focused (Group presentation)
• Defining & Delivering a Successful F&B Package (Panel discussion)
For a full brochure with information on the topics and If you are interested in participating, please fill in the form on this page.